Monday, February 11, 2013

Settling In

So I finally have  things settled in a we are now back to a good routine everything that we need is mostly unpacked and I have finally had time to go back Zumba Yay! So much has been happening I don't even know where to begin. First we finally have the house sold sort of we are doing a lease option where the family moving in will basically be renting it from us for two years and then at the end of the two years they will have 6 months to get the paperwork in order to buy it from us for the agreed upon price. The benefits of this is we will be renting like we planned we don't have to put it back on the market at the end of the two years if all goes as well. As long as they don't back out at the end of the two years this works great for us. Anyways not that is taken care of and one less stress to worry about. Our kids have been handling this change really well actually at first Cambry asked if Grammy was going to be home every time we headed home and now she has moved to saying things like"Grammy would love that if she was here" she said that about her hair today even.She is now sleeping through the night well in her new room and if we even drive back to our old house to check on things she says everything is packed there she just wants to go back to Grammy's. She really is in a super fun stage even though I don't like the attitude she has sometimes but she really does come up with the funniest things some of my favorites are "Daddy and me are not brest friends anymore maybe we can be brest friends tomorrow." or "George Washy tin was the first present tent" (she is learning about the presidents at preschool) or "mom you need to be nice to the kitty it was an accitent she can't move the ipad somewhere else she doesn't have fingers" or when I said I think brothers cold is back she said "I think my back is cold too." Seriously she makes me laugh every single day even when she makes me mad. And Linkin is growing like crazy he is already in 9 month clothing and barely fits in that he has figured out rolling and is a pro at sitting up and just figure out how to clap his hands by himself this last week and looked so proud of himself it was seriously adorable. He has also started eating more solids and is pretty excited about food in general. He also loves his big sister and will just sit and watch her and laugh and he loves the bath the kid drenches the whole bathroom within seconds because he just loves to sit and splash, it is fun watching him discover new things and grow though I wish sometimes he could stay my sweet little baby I know the day is coming soon when he will be crawling, walking, and then running away from me. Now to end with fun part here are a few pictures of our kiddos.
What doesn't your house have it's own private soap dispenser

The only picture I could get with him sitting still

  
She wanted a picture of them together in the wagon but I couldn't get one with both of them looking and sitting still


 Despite any trouble we have we truly are blessed and loving life
~Roxanne

No comments:

Post a Comment