So this last week has been a bit crazy but that seems to be the trend lately. We started out the week with a few nights of really bad sleeping Cambry started getting the horrible cold that has been going around so Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday night she was up multiple times because her nose is stuffed and whenever she breathed through her mouth she would cough so no fun for me or Cambry we kept her out of preschool on Tuesday but I didn't want her to miss her Valentines party on Thursday so finally Wednesday night I got smart and got our humidifier out of the storage it did the trick and she slept all night Wednesday with no problems in fact I had to wake her up Thursday so we could get to preschool early for her party. Over all not a bad week though thanks to free babysitting at the church on Tuesday me and Chris got to have 2 date nights we enjoyed hearing from a couple from our stake on ways to strengthen our relationship and then headed to a nice dinner without kids that right there made the week easier I can't tell you how many meals I get to eat while they are warm without stopping to feed someone else and that I don't have to cook it was awesome! Thursday was a bit crazy we stayed up late making Cambry's Valentines for her class but they turned out really cute
 |
| It is impossible to get her to smile with her eyes open |
 |
| Her hair that day turned out pretty cute |
We had to get up a little earlier than usual because her preschool Valentines day party started at 9 well we got half way there and realized we had forgotten all her Valentines so we turned around and ended up about 15 minutes late for the party, everything turned out alright though they didn't start right away so she didn't miss anything and it was fun to be able to be there and see her in her preschool setting although man I know see why they ask for Parent volunteers to help there was about 35 kids between that ages of 3 and 5 and we had them separated into 4 groups one group was listening to a valentine story, another decorated and ate sugar cookies, another group worked on dropping their valentines into the bags they had for everyone, and the last group worked on making cute valentine flowers out of dumdums and cupcake wrappers I was in charge of helping the teacher for that group and let me tell you it was fun but trying to get about 8 kids to wait their turn to make a sucker and cut on the right spots and just sit in general was definitely a challenge. After her party we went to work and she took a nap while I calmed all the fire that happen when I am not at the office (seriously it is complete chaos when I am not there within half an hour of me getting there all the emails are answered, the reports are done, and the questions are taken care of I don't know why that is but seems like I can priorities better than the guys). After work we dropped off a few valentines to friends, then I picked up the house and went to get our babysitter. We don't usually do date nights on Valentines day because we don't like the crowds but we decided to try something new this year and do the Megaplex date night you get a dinner in a private room (with other couples that purchase the date night) you don't have to wait for a table (you don't get to pick the food but they tell you sort of what is going to be there and it was set buffet style and you could choose what you wanted and how much ) it came with dinner, dessert, tickets to a movie of your choice, two drinks and a large popcorn for the movie, a chocolate caramel apple from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory (which I ate entirely by myself) and an extra fun treat. Overall it was really nice we didn't have to wait for a table or for the food, our movie started right at the perfect times so a win-win. Anyways Thursday night Linkin was acting kind of whiny and coughing a little it just got worse so it was a good thing we got our date nights during the week because we didn't leave the house much for the entire weekend. Friday night he woke up every few hours and then wouldn't go back to sleep after 4 am unless he was being held by me I tried to lay down with him so I could sleep too and I just can't sleep that way I woke up every time he made any noise and by 630 we were both miserable so we decided to take him to the instacare which was a nightmare in an of itself the first one wouldn't take our insurance and so we had to wait another hour for the other after hours urgent care to open (I don't know how being open 9-5 is after hours but whatever) and by that time the Tylenol I had given him had kicked in and he had had a bottle and a nap so he was acting perfectly happy at the doctors and they said pretty much they couldn't do anything for him. Luckily Auntie April was home and willing to watch Cambry at 7 am on a Saturday so we didn't have to drag her through that 3 hours of fun. Anyways he has been pretty miserable and needy all weekend but is finally clearing up. This post has now gone on way longer than necessary so here is a few cute pictures of our little Valentines to finish it up.
 Cambry threw a bunch of balls in his cradle the other day and he loved it it made it like his own personal ball pit
Hard to get a clear picture of him because when he is happy and smiling he is moving it is crazy
~Roxanne
|
No comments:
Post a Comment